KISHWAUKEE SPECIAL RECREATION ASSOCIATION
Tuesday, August 11 – 1:30 pm
Meeting held at via Zoom Call or DeKalb Park District, Hopkins Community Center Terrace Room
As permitted by Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-07 and 2020-33, the Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association will convene a regular meeting on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:30 pm via teleconference or in person. Board members, citizens and staff may participate in the teleconference via Zoom at Zoom Meeting ID: 764 4950 0185, Password: f8U9aT or by calling in at 1-312-626-6799 US (Chicago).
The meeting will include an opportunity for public comment. Any member of the public that would like to make a public comment, can submit their public comment via email to Dawn Schaefer at Dschaefer@kishsra.org by Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Public comments submitted via email will be announced during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Confirmation of Board Members participation either virtually or physically
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from June meeting
- Public Comment
- Financial Reports
- Current reports
- Old Business
- New Business
- Acceptance of 2019 Audit with changes completed by Lauterbach & Amen
- Approval of Capital Asset policy with updates from Auditors
- Approval of Fund Balance policy with updates from Auditors
- Discussion of 2021 Budget
- Discussion of KSRA Joint Agreement updates
- Discussion regarding KSRA Fundraisers
- Camp Maple Leaf and Camp Adventure Report 2020
- Program and Services Report
Date of Notice: August 7, 2020
Assistive services will be provided upon request prior to the meeting.