KISHWAUKEE SPECIAL RECREATION ASSOCIATION
Tuesday, May 12 – 1:30 pm
Meeting held at via Zoom Call
As permitted by Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-07 and 2020-33, the Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association will convene a remote, regular meeting on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 1:30 pm via teleconference. Board members, citizens and staff may participate in the teleconference via Zoom at Zoom Meeting ID: 836 8911 1842, Password: KSRA or by calling in at 1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago).
The meeting will include an opportunity for public comment. Any member of the public that would like to make a public comment, can submit their public comment via email to Dawn Schaefer at Dschaefer@kishsra.org by Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Public comments submitted via email will be announced during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from February meeting
- Public Comment
- Financial Reports
- Current reports
- Discussion of Impact of COVID-19 on the FY 2020 budget
- Old Business
- New Business
- Approval of EAP service contract with Northwestern Medicine, Kishwaukee Hospital
- Approval of IMRF Authorized Agent for KSRA
- Discussion of Summer 2020 Programs
- Fundraiser update – Give Dekalb County, T-shirt, Rummage Sale
- Program and Services Report
Date of Notice: May 8, 2020
Assistive services will be provided upon request prior to the meeting.