KISHWAUKEE SPECIAL RECREATION ASSOCIATION
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
Thursday, November 12, 2020 – 1:30 pm
Zoom – Online Meeting Platform
As permitted by Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-07 and 2020-33, the Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association will convene a SPECIAL meeting on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 1:30 pm via teleconference or in person. Board members, citizens and staff may participate in the teleconference via Zoom at Zoom Meeting ID: 881 9579 3427, Password: 366539 or by calling in at 1-312-626-6799 US (Chicago).
- Meeting Called to Order at 1:30 pm
- Attendance all on Zoom platform: Amy Doll, DeKalb Park District; Paul Bafia, Genoa Park District; Maureen Stevens, Flagg Rochelle Park District; Jonelle Bailey, Sycamore Park District; Dawn Schaefer, Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association.
- Absent: William Novicki, Sandwich Park District
- Approval of Agenda
- Motion to approve the Agenda by Paul Bafia (GPD), second by Jonelle Bailey (SPD). Roll call motion passed unanimously. Yay – 4, Nay – 0, Absent – 1 (Novicki)
- Public Comment
- None received
- None received
- New Business
- Discussion of the KSRA Joint Agreement term of length. Previously set at 5 years, requested to decrease to 3 years by Park Board of Commissioners of one of the Member Districts. Board agreeable to the reduction in term. Schaefer to update and circulate agreement to Member Districts for their Board approval. Schaefer will send schedule of meetings to Board.
- Motion to Adjourn at 1:37 pm by Maureen Stevens (FRPD), second by Paul Bafia (GPD). Roll call motion passed unanimously. Yay – 4, Nay – 0, Absent – 1 (Novicki)