Sign-Up and Registration
Interested in joining one of our programs?
Please contact the Allie Basken, Therapeutic Recreation Program Coordinator at 779-777-7286 to learn more about programming.
New participants are required to complete an annual information form, registration form and waiver, scholarship application form before attending programs (click the links to download the forms or complete them during online registration – see below for details).
*Registration is required for each program. Please help us be prepared for programs by registering on or before the listed registration date. This will guarantee your spot in the activity. Please note that NO registration will be taken after registration date.
*Kishwaukee SRA accepts all major debit/credit cards for payment*
KSRA’s new online registration system, Max Galaxy will soon go live! You will no longer have to wait for an email response or an invoice to let you know you are registered for our programs! This system is designed to give our families and friends the freedom to register whenever they have the time, with coffee on Saturday morning, during a snow storm, while watching TV, or whenever else is more convenient. This system is being implemented to give the families more flexibility in registering and increased security when it comes to the use of credit cards.
*Payment must be received in order to confirm registration.
KSRA will no longer invoice families.*
WHERE CAN I FIND IT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The system will be connected to our website’s registration page.
- You will be able to browse through all current program offerings by age and make selections by clicking “Add to cart”.
- After selecting all your programs, you will move to a purchase screen, where you will complete the necessary information to make the payment – a credit card or debit card can be used.
- Your registration is complete once you have submitted your payment.
- When you access the Max system for the first time, you will need to create an account: This account will be your new registration command center: giving our families up-to-date records of past programs (which may be useful during tax time), saving your credit card/debit card number as an encoded item, and acting as the portal to complete any necessary forms or waivers. That way, when it comes to the Annual Information Form each year, a quick read and update is all it will take!
WHAT IF I PREFER ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT / NEED A PAYMENT PLAN OR SCHOLARSHIP?
- If you are not a credit card user and prefer to pay by cash or check, those forms of payment will still be accepted through mail or in-person.
- While this is a pay as you play program, KSRA does still offer payment plans and scholarships, but you must contact the office prior to registering.
- For camp: the site also give you the option to have camp amounts deducted from a card of your preference, making payments easy.
We certainly hope this new system will run smoothly, but we are ready to handle any bumps in the road. If you encounter any problems along the way, please let us know!
Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association provides inclusion services for individuals who are interested in participating in one of our park district member agencies’ programs – DeKalb Park District, Flagg-Rochelle Park District, Genoa Township Park District, Sandwich Park District, and Sycamore Park District.
To request inclusion services or for more information please visit our Inclusion page and contact Dawn Schaefer, MS, CTRS, Executive Director at 779-777-7284.
Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association also has certain available funds for partial scholarships in programs and activities.
All fee assistance is subject to availability and approval. Click to access our fee assistance form.
Payment plans are available for Camp Maple Leaf. Contact Dawn R. Schaefer, CTRS, MS, Executive Director at 779-777-7284.
Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association reserves the right to cancel a program or event due to insufficient enrollment. Programs or special events may be cancelled due to inclement weather and make up dates will not be rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dawn R. Schaefer, CTRS, MS, Executive Director at 779-777-7284.