KISHWAUKEE SPECIAL RECREATION ASSOCIATION
Tuesday, June 9 – 1:30 pm
Meeting held at via Zoom Call or DeKalb Park District, Hopkins Community Center Terrace Room
As permitted by Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-07 and 2020-33, the Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association will convene a virtual, regular meeting on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 1:30 pm via teleconference. Board members, citizens and staff may participate in the teleconference via Zoom at Zoom Meeting ID: 823 0429 4262, Password: 292779 or by calling in at 1-312-626-6799 US (Chicago).
The meeting will include an opportunity for public comment. Any member of the public that would like to make a public comment, can submit their public comment via email to Dawn Schaefer at Dschaefer@kishsra.org by Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Public comments submitted via email will be announced during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Confirmation of Board Members participation either virtually or physically
- Statement from Chair regarding virtual meeting
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from May meeting
- Public Comment
- Financial Reports
- Current reports
- Old Business
- New Business
- Audit presentation from Tim Gavin, Lauterbach & Amen of Naperville
- Approval of 2019 Audit
- Approval of staff reimbursement for use of personal Wi – Fi while working from home during pandemic.
- Approval of Resolution 18 – 02 changing KSRA’s IMRF Authorized Agent
- Approval of updated Job Description and opening of Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator position
- Approval of new Capital Asset policy
- Approval of revised Fund Balance policy
- Program and Services Report
Date of Notice: June 5 2020
Assistive services will be provided upon request prior to the meeting.