KISHWAUKEE SPECIAL RECREATION ASSOCIATION
Tuesday, October 13 – 1:30 pm
DeKalb Park District
As permitted by Governor Pritzker’s Executive Orders 2020-07 and 2020-33, the Kishwaukee Special Recreation Association will convene a regular meeting on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 1:30 pm via teleconference or in person. Board members, citizens and staff may participate in the teleconference via Zoom at Zoom Meeting ID: XXX, Password: XXX or by calling in at 1-312-626-6799 US (Chicago).
The meeting will include an opportunity for public comment. Any member of the public that would like to make a public comment, can submit their public comment via email to Dawn Schaefer at Dschaefer@kishsra.org by Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Public comments submitted via email will be announced during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Confirmation of Board Members participation either virtually or physically
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from September meeting
- Public Comment
- Financial Reports
- Old Business
- Discussion of Board Manual
- New Business
- Discussion of 2021 Budget draft
- Discussion of Camp Maple Leaf fees for 2021
- Approval of KSRA Board Meeting Dates for 2021
- Discussion of the KSRA Joint Agreement
- Approval of FT staff salary increase up to 3%
- Approval of Reserve Fund transfer
- Discussion regarding the outsourcing of specific accounting duties
- Program and Services Report
Date of Notice: October 9, 2020
Assistive services will be provided upon request prior to the meeting.